THE ART OF BODY PAINTING WITH MASTER DOMINGO NEVADO... AN AMAZING SCENOGRAPHY... AN AMAZING BODY... AN AMAZING ARTIST...
Landscape photography is the supreme test of the photographer - and often the supreme disappointment.
- Ansel Adams
The workshop is focused on Fashion Photography. It is a fun evening filled to the brim with information. We give partecipants an insight into the fashion industry and all the steps and processes involved in creating a professional fashion or beauty shoot
It will be for you a chance to test and develop your skills with the help of our teacher Luca Monti. You will gain confidence and experience working with professionals models, creative make-up artist and stylist.
Luca will teach you also the right light set-up and the way to collaborate with the other creatives to get better pictures.
This workshop, that will take place at Milk+ Studio, a professional photography studio, is offer at special rate for LPW members : £45 instead of £80, which is a real bargain!. It will last 3 hours and at the end of the workshop we will discuss and exchange impressions and suggestions.
Outline of the day:
- Discusssion and decision on the shoot concept: model’s make-up and hair are done accordingly, also with the ideas of our stylist. We will work with a professional fashion model.
- Introduction to lighting and light set up focus on our ideas for the shoot. Lighting set up: during the workshop we will show to you at least 2 different light set up, you will also receive the written explanation of it.
- First shooting session. Shooting. Everyone has their time to be the main photographer and shoot using the lighting and direct the model. The rest of the group can either keep on shooting or assist the main photographer.
- Second shooting session. Small break and change of the light setups
- Creative shooting and composition tips.
- Final thoughts and goodbyes
then we will be happy to receive your best pictures of the shooting, upload it on our Gallery and comment it with any advices for your postproduction !
The model for this workshop will be : Emily
All our models are chosen from professional agencies and all the attendees will have his/her own time to be the main photographer and direct the whole shooting.
The maximum number of participant is limited to 8 persons to allow everyone to shoot with a relaxed pace and in friendly studio environment.
Requirements / What you need to bring? :
We are going to talk about photography so is not important wich kind of camera you want to use, we are open to every different approach, we are happy to welcome all the analogic cameras, the medium format and everything you could like to use.
We will provide you with a RF trigger to work with the studio flashes in our studio if you don’t have your own.
The only thing you need to bring is your creativity and your passionate!
This workshop is offer at special rate for LPW members : £45 instead of £80, which is a real bargain!
For more information about the studio: