We are pleased to invite you to our next Nude Photography Workshop that for this special occasion will be focused on Lightpainting Technique.
After the success of first light painting event I would like to run a bigger, better event where to discover the power of light painting to freeze movement, the secret nature of light capable to evocate the most intriguing photographic ghost.
This will be a step-by-step instructional class devoted to the creative lighting technique of Lightpainting. This class is for any photographer interested in learning creative lighting techniques.
During the evening you will first be introduced to the basics of Lightpainting followed by a practical demonstration. After the demonstration everyone will have his/her own time to try the technique on our LIVE model.
Practical information of how to approach Lightpainting, along with insightful strategies, unique equipment applications, and commentaries will be featured throughout this instructional class.
In addition to the traditional lighpainting techniques we will experiment my light dance technique too, hush-hush, top secret......
Luca Monti has run workshops for the last 20 years both in Paris and Rome. He will be available to answer all your questions and to help you during the shooting together with his collaborators. All our workshops are suitable for both beginners and intermediate photographers.
The maximum number of participant is limited to 8 persons to allow everyone to shoot in a relaxed and friendly studio environment.
The moldboard for this shoot :
- Discussion of the shoot concept and decision of the model's makeup
- Introduction to Lightpainting techniques and practical demonstration
- First shooting session
- Lunch break
- Second shooting session (the secret light-dance)
- Final thoughts and goodbyes
It is not important which camera you will bring along with you and we are very keen to welcome film cameras whether it is a 35mm camera or a medium format camera.
We will provide you with a RF trigger to work with the studio flashes in our studio if you don’t have your own.
No need to worry, just bring your creativity and your passion for photography!
The Model for this event will be : Mina
Time : from 11.0 am to 5.30 pm
Price : £90
Models : MIna Renoir
Levels : up to nude
Ratings from previous Luca's Workshops :
- Benjamin Pitman Fascinating. Excellent mentoring from Luca, as usual. Sophie was fun to work with and a pleasure to direct. Interesting setups. Luca's stories about his shoots for top fashion magazines were an added bonus.
- Warren parsons This was my first meetup with luca he has such an interesting personality. Great atmosphere in this meetup group :) will go again
- Taz Excellent workshop - lots to learn - lot of equipment - very enjoyable
- Kevin Thornhill Another great event, Luca and his team once again delivered a variety of lighting tips and tricks with enthusiasm.